Established in 2000, Cordova Rodriguez & Assoc., Inc. has earned local recognition as a dedicated and professional engineering and planning consulting firm. Cordova Rodriguez & Assoc., Inc. (CRA) is a consulting firm offering sustainable planning and civil engineering services to a variety of public and private sector clients. We provide services for the evaluation, planning, design and construction inspection of municipal infrastructure systems.
Our mission is to provide our clients with high quality service and our knowledge in the engineering and planning fields while meeting our Client's needs. Our experience and commitment to quality is the key to helping our Clients attain their goals.
Cordova Rodriguez & Associates, Inc. has built its reputation on innovative engineering solutions that are on time, within budget, and client-focused.
Services provided to government agencies include:
- Infrastructure design, permitting and construction services
- Water and sewer distribution design and permitting
- Surface water management design and permitting
- Plans review for engineering and planning
- Review, interpretation and amendments of codes, standards and ordinances
- Planning and studies of infrastructure needs
- Agency & Permitting Coordination
- Land Use Plan Amendments
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Amendments to Land Development Codes
- Plat Processing
- Environmental Resource Permitting
- Environmental Impact Studies, Assessments or Statements
- Site Planning
- Development Permitting Applications & Processing
- Assistance in Planning & Engineering Reviews
- LEED principal